- Schedule/timetable (local time)
- Organization and general conditions
- Categories of participation
- Eligible motorcycles
- Safety measures
- Responsibility of participants
- Entries and registration fee
- Race numbers
- Running of the event
- Code of discipline and arbitration
- Cold (parc ferme) and service park
- Environmental protection
- GPS Tracker
- Standings and time penalties
- Prize pool
1. SCHEDULE/TIMETABLE (local time)
15.08.2021. – Opening of Online Registration
19.09.2021. – Closing of Online Registration
Thursday 23.09. 2021 – The beginning of rider’s registration
- 18:00 – 22:00 Registration and administrative checks for riders
- 18:00 – 22:00 Giving the GPS for loading of tracks
- 22:00 – Welcome party Irish Pub
Friday 24. 9. 2021 – Day 1, ~100km Enduro + Akrapovic Supertest
- 07:00 – 08:00 – Taking of GPS devices
- 08:00 – 08:30 – Briefing
- 09:00 – Free enduro ride to the starting point
- 09:30 – Start
- 15:30 – End of the first rally day, Day 1
- 17:00 – 17:30 – Akrapovic super test training
- 17:30 – Start of the Akrapovic Supertest
- 19:30 – End of the Akrapovic Supertest
- 19:45 – Akrapovic Supertest Winner’s Announcement
- 20:00 – Results from the first day of the rally
- 20:15 – 20:30 – Appeals
- 21:00 – 22:00 – Briefing for riders and introduction with the second day
Saturday, 25. 9. 2021. – Day 2, ~100km Hard Enduro
- 06:00 – 07:00 – Taking of GPS devices
- 07:00 – Organized leaving of the Camp and going to the start of Day 2
- 07:30 – Start of the second rally day, Dan 2
- 15:00 – Closing of tracks for Day 2 (all CP’s will be closed)
- 20:00 – Unofficial results for Day 2
- 20:15 – 20:30 – Appeals
- 20:30 – 21:30 – Briefing for riders and introduction with the third day
Sunday, 26. 9. 2021.– Day 3, ~100km Hard Enduro
- 06:00 – 07:00 – Taking of GPS devices
- 07:00 – Organized leaving of the Camp and going to the start of Day 3
- 07:30 – Start of the third rally day, Dan 3
- 15:00 – Closing of tracks for Day 2 (all CP’s will be closed)
- 15:00 – Winner Announcement and unofficial results for Day 3
If necessary the Organizer reserves the right to modify the competition timetable.
2. ORGANIZATION AND GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Organizer: AMK Endurance Sports Club, Bajina Bašta – Serbia
- Competition name: XROSS HARD ENDURO RALLY 2021
- Date: 24 – 26.09.2021.
- Race Location: Zlatibor, Sport Center, Serbia
- Base camp and Secretary Office of the competition: will be published a few days before the race
- Website: xross-team.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Registration Form: REGISTRATION FORM
- Fees and documents required for registration: Part 7 of Regulations.
- Accommodation options: https://trkzlatibor.rs/en/accommodation
- The nearest petrol station is 50m from Base Camp.
- XROSS CHALLENGE is an OPEN race that can be attended by any riders, regardless of their nationality.
Director of the race: Vladan Komatovic
Chairman: Velibor Kaevski
Member: Bata Djuric
Member: Rajko Ljumovic
Chief Registration and Administrative check: Dragana Lazarovski
Timekeepers: Timing Solution Macedonia
Chief Medical Officer – MRS: Vladimir Kacuric
Secretary of the Event: Vladimir Karcicki
Contact person for competitors: Vladimir Karcicki
These Rules were adopted by the Enduro Committee of the Serbian Moto Association, and the race is in the competition calendar for 2021. The competition is international, and it is ranked for the National Championship, and Alpe Adria Championship, according to the general Rules of SMA and AMAS.
The Secretary Office of the competition is the starting point for all events that are related to the conduct and organization of this competition, such as competitors registration, technical sessions, briefings, standings display, filing of appeals, award ceremony, questions, etc.
An information panel will be placed in the area of the Secretary Office of the competition, where, during the event, information and news about the competition, daily standings, the schedule, and eventual modifications of the latter will be displayed. The Organizer will display all the necessary information in due time.
The Organizer may refuse to allow entry into the competition or eliminate during the competition any competitor who:
- Does not follow the present rules and regulations;
- Has an aggressive or unsporting behavior;
- Disrupts the running of the competition;
- Creates an unpleasant or tensed atmosphere;
- Does not respect the rules of all nature parks through which they ride, locals, and the environment in general.
The registration fee and all other fees will not be refunded in case of failure to appear at the competition or in case of any kind of drop-out or abandonment or elimination from the competition.
All competitors and all the people involved in any way in the organization of the 2021 XROSS HARD ENDURO RALLY are obliged to know and follow the contents of the present rules and regulations.
Not knowing the present rules and regulations does not excuse anybody from responsibility and consequences.
3. CATEGORIES OF PARTICIPATION
XROSS HARD ENDURO RALLY 2021 competition takes place with 3 categories of difficulty:
• PRO CLASS – for the experienced, physically and mentally fit riders with excellent mastering of hard-enduro skills and techniques and with a high threshold of pain enduring; class for the pro riders
• EXPERT CLASS – for the intermediate hard-enduro riding level. You should have decent riding experience with some technical skills and be in a pretty good physical and mental shape in order to tackle the estimated 90km of terrain per day of riding.
• HOBBY CLASS – for riders who ride some form of hard enduro. This class is not for beginners. Riders must have a basic knowledge of hard enduro.
4. ELIGIBLE MOTORCYCLES
XROSS HARD ENDURO RALLY is a rally discipline in which participants ride the routs that are not competitive and become participants of the public traffic during some parts of the rally. Due to this, participants are obliged to bear all obligations and responsibilities as all other participants in traffic, both in terms of riding and motorcycle characteristics. The organizer will not be responsible for the participant’s behavior in traffic or damages that may occur to a competitor or third parties. Through these rules and regulations, we believe that we have informed all participants that they are obliged to comply with all laws by the Republic of Serbia related to traffic on connecting sections that are not competitive.
Any enduro, motocross motorcycles, with a minimum of 7 liters gas tank capacity, two or four-stroke engine type, with one or two cylinders which have been accepted by technical verification, is allowed to start.
Technical verification will be performed by a technical committee composed of officials before the formalities of registering in the competition.
The Organizer will not accept at the start any motorcycle with major technical failures or any other changes that could endanger the safety of competitors and/or spectators.
Motorcycles that have oil or fuel leaks or have damaged exhausts will not be accepted.
Motorcycles without enduro, motocross, or trial tires are not allowed to start.
It is forbidden to use tires with nails, screws, or any other metal insertions.
Any repairs, parts replacement, or technical intervention on the motorcycle are allowed only in the service area and only on a waterproof tarpaulin with a minimum size of 200x100cm.
At the technical verification, the competitors will show the motorcycle and the helmet.
During the competition, all competitors are required to wear appropriate protective equipment: off-road helmet, goggles, and boots, chest and back protectors, upper and lower limb protection parts.
5. SAFETY MEASURES
All competitors are obliged to take all safety measures to prevent their own injury, injury of other competitors, vehicles, public and private property, of staff members, spectators, and of domestic and wild animals.
When approaching a slower competitor, the faster competitor must make his presence known before overtaking him.
It is not the duty of the slower competitor to notice or to make maneuvers in order to allow the faster approaching competitor to overtake.
In the area where the race tracks for PRO and EXPERT meet, the EXPERT category competitors will give way to PRO category competitors.
In case that a competitor notices another injured competitor, he must make sure his safety is not in danger and then tell immediately to the Safety Manager of the competition. If this is not possible, he will notify the nearest staff member. In case this is also not possible, by moving up the race track, he will notify the incident at the nearest checkpoint.
The time spent assisting another injured competitor(s) will be deducted from the day racing time.
This will be done by the Competition Manager after the notification made by the assisting competitor and confirmed by the injured victim and other witnesses.
In case of technical failure, the motorcycle will be immediately removed from the race track to avoid potential collisions with other competitors.
In case of technical failure and/or injury, the competitors must not leave the race track in order to make their localization by the Organizer possible.
Leaving the racetrack is forbidden.
The only way to leave the race track is through the checkpoints and then by following instructions given by the staff members.
Navigating the race track, for any length and for any reason, in the opposite direction than the normal race direction is strictly prohibited!
In case of extreme weather conditions (strong winds, lightning storms, fog, snow, or heavy rain), the Organizer reserves the right to change the race schedule and/or shorten the track on safety grounds. In very extreme cases, race days can get rescheduled or even canceled.
6. RESPONSIBILITY OF PARTICIPANTS
Competitors are required to stick on their motorcycles all the promotional materials provided by the Organizer.
Xross Hard Enduro Rally is a discipline that has competitive sections and liaison (connecting) sections. On the liaison sections, all participants of the rally have to obey the law of the Republic of Serbia regarding public roads. On these liaison sections, the organizer will not be responsible if riders do not have adequate motorcycles for public roads or in case of damage that may occur by rider’s responsibility or the responsibility of third parties.
The race track is entirely offroad.
On the portions of public road between Cold Park and Start, between Finish and Cold Park, and on the eventual portions connecting the different stages of the race, competitors will ride in accordance with the Serbian laws regarding traveling on Serbian public roads.
Responsibility on the Serbian public road sections lies entirely with the competitors.
Competitors are requested not to leave their equipment or personal belongings unattended, the
The organizer does not assume any responsibility for them. Only the motorcycles in the Park Ferme will be monitored and guarded.
Each competitor enters the competition at his/her own risk.
All civil or penal responsibility for any damage inflicted upon himself/herself, another competitor(s), or any goods lies exclusively with the competitor(s).
7. ENTRIES AND REGISTRATION FEE
The regular fee for the Xross Hard Enduro Rally 2021 is 350EUR
- If paid until 17.09.2021. at 23:59 hours local time, the individual registration fee is as follows:
- Free registration for the riders who ranked 1st in PRO/EXPERT classes of the 2019 edition of the XROSS CHALLENGE competition. Not transferable;
- 220 EUR for female riders (regardless of age);
- 290 EUR promo fee for the first year of the new format of the event for all other riders.
350 EUR is the regular fee for all participants who register and pay the fee after 17.09.2021.
Trying to switch to a different riding category than the one you registered for, after 22.09.2021 will be charged with a penalty fee of 20EUR that the rider will pay on the registration desk.
The document attesting the payment must include the name(s) of the competitor(s) for whom the payment is made.
The payment date is considered the date of the document certifying the payment of the registration fee.
We advise you to fill in the necessary data with special attention. Any mistake during this process will result in returning the funds to the original sender, and your payment will be considered invalid.
After we confirm your payment you will receive the starting number and you will be placed on the official starting list of the rally.
OTHER FEES AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
XROSS HARD ENDURO RALLY is open to anyone who at the time of registration has paid the registration fee and has submitted the following documents:
- Insurance for motorcycling competitions.
- Deposit of 30EUR for the tracker. Organizer provides trackers for all riders. After you finish the race, give the tracker to the organizer and take your deposit. NOTE: Tracker is not GPS UNIT, the tracker is for controlling you. Every rider has to bring their own GPS unit if he wants ( it is much better for you to have a GPS).
- Insurance for one race can be acquired at the Secretary Office of the competition and is valid only for the XROSS HARD ENDURO RALLY 2021. The price for this insurance will be announced later (between 5 – 10EUR for three race days).
- Identification, ID card, or passport
- Registration Form (for those who did not apply via Online Registration Form). The form can be obtained in the Secretary Office of the competition;
- Signed statement regarding personal responsibility. Has to be signed in the Secretary Office of the competition.
8. RACE NUMBERS
Race numbers are given by the Organizer in the order of registration.
Race numbers cannot be changed during the competition.
It is forbidden to start the race without the race numbers, provided by the Organizer, attached to the motorcycle.
The competitors are not allowed to manufacture their own race numbers.
• For the PRO Class race numbers are from 1 to 99;
• For the EXPERT Class race numbers are from 101 to 299.
• For the HOBBY Class race numbers are from 301 to 399
9. RUNNING OF THE EVENT
The race track totals an estimated 300km of off-road terrain and is structured as follows:
- Day 1 – Prologue + Super Enduro 100km estimated;
- Day 2 – Hard Enduro, 100km estimated;
- Day 3 – Hard Enduro, 100km estimated.
Each day, riders have a maximum time of 6 hours for completing the race.
Competitors who are still on the race track after the maximum allowed time is up will advance to the next checkpoint where they will follow the instructions given by the Organizer.
Riders will have the right to ride all three days of the event regardless of the fact if they finished the previous day or not.
The race tracks are marked using marking tape and special signs. Organizers will brief riders with clear instructions on which class will follow which marking tapes.
The points in which one category separates from other categories, race tracks will be marked using directional arrows or they will be indicated by staff members.
The marking colors for each category and for the parts that are closed/wrong/forbidden will be announced at the briefing.
The GPS device is optional, but it is desirable. The year 2021 is a transitional year, but we WARN the competitors that they will ride on the huge territory, and most of it is not covered with the mobile phone signals, and roads. That is why it is better that they possess a GPS for their own safety. The organizer will not be responsible in case riders get lost and don’t have GPS.
The only valid route is the track that the organizer has uploaded in the GPS device that riders brought to the race. In the race, a competitor who does not have a GPS device and rides following markers on a track, if some marks are removed and the rider goes off the track, he will be sanctioned like he had a GPS device. The organizer is not responsible in case someone takes marking tapes, arrows, or loses time because of bad markings, etc.
General considerations for all days of the competition:
- First to start will be the PRO Class competitors and then EXPERT Class competitors and then HOBBY Class competitors.
- If a competitor does not appear at the start or is unable to start at the due time according to the starting list, he will start as the last of his category (PRO, EXPERT, HOBBY).
- The travel of the competitors to the starting area will be made in an organized fashion, under the supervision of the Organizer.
- The group will form in the vicinity of Park Ferme, at the time announced by the Organizer.
Day 1 (Prologue + Super Enduro) Zlatibor:
On Day 1, the competitors will start one after another by following the order of their race numbers, at an interval of 30 seconds ( the interval will be decided by the Organizer depending on the total number of competitors and it will be announced in the morning briefing before the start). The first 16 riders at the end of Day 1 (enduro ride of 100km) in PRO and EXPERT Class are qualified for the Super Enduro qualifications where their starting position for Day 2 will be determined.
Day 2: Zlatibor – Tara – Zlatibor
The start of Day 2 is on Zlatibor. The first part is the liaison (connecting) off-road section Zlatibor – Tara. The race part begins on Tara mountain and ends on Zlatibor. Competitors will start in the order of the results from Prologue and Super Enduro. The competitor with the best time from Day 1 will start first. Competitors will start one after another at an interval of 10, 20, or 30 seconds (the interval will be decided by the Organizer depending on the total number of competitors and it will be announced at the morning briefing before the start). The riders who didn’t finish the previous day will start after all riders who finished the previous day.
Day 3: Zlatibor – Mokra Gora – Zlatibor
The start of Day 3 is on Zlatibor. The first part is the liaison (connecting) off-road section Zlatibor – Drvengrad (Mokra Gora). The race part begins in Drvengrad and ends in Zlatibor. Competitors will start according to their placement after Day 1 and Day 2. The competitor with the best combined time after the first two days will start first. Competitors will start one after another at an interval of 10, 20, or 30 seconds (the interval will be decided by the Organizer depending on the total number of competitors and it will be announced at the morning briefing before the start). The riders who didn’t finish the previous day will start after all riders who finished it.
The checkpoints will be marked with the sign CP X (where X is the number of the checkpoint) and will be established as a corridor made of marking tape with a length of 5m estimated.
Competitors are obliged to stop at the checkpoints next to the referees and inside the established corridor in order to make sure that their passing of the checkpoint has been noted and confirmed.
Not stopping at checkpoints or stopping outside of the checkpoint-established corridor will result in failure/missing of that particular checkpoint and a related time penalty.
When approaching a checkpoint the competitors will decrease their speed and they will pay increasing attention in order to avoid collision with another competitor(s) already waiting to be noted and confirmed for that checkpoint.
If there are more competitors already waiting to be noted and confirmed for their passing for that checkpoint, the competitor will stop behind the other competitor(s) already in front of him, waiting for his turn to be noted and confirmed by the checkpoint staff members.
At checkpoints overtaking is strictly forbidden!
The checkpoint will be exited at a slow speed, using the existing corridor, immediately after being noted and confirmed by the checkpoint staff members.
During every day of the event, there will be parts of the track where the race will be stopped, and riders will have 20 minutes to rest and do repairs on their motorcycles. IMPORTANT: The riders must know that they will exit the service zone to punctuate individual time in order and intervals as they enter the service zone. Service zones will mostly be in populated places. Therefore riders will be obliged to follow the rules of public traffic. The riders who do not exit the service zone in the estimated time will get a penalty. The penalty will be equal to the amount of time that they exited earlier from the service zone or stayed longer in it.
Example: If Rider 1 enters the service zone at 12 AM and Rider 2 at 12.06 AM, Rider 1 has to exit the Service zone at 12.20 AM, while Rider 2 has to exit at 12.26 AM.
REFUELING (TANK) POINTS
The Organizer will assign special areas for refueling called Tank Points.
Refueling is allowed ONLY in these areas.
The organizer will provide the fuel for the participants. The fuel is included in the fee.
Refueling will be done only with the engine OFF.
The time spent refueling is not deducted from the total race time.
Smoking in the refueling area is forbidden, under the penalty of elimination from the race!
The nearest petrol station is 50m from the cold park.
REFEREES AND SIGNALLING
The Organizer and all of its representatives (officials, staff members, referees, and track assistants) will wear specific outfits and markings/logos which will be described to the competitors at the briefing so that they will be easily recognized.
On the race track, in the area of the Secretary Office, and in the Cold Park area, the competitors must strictly obey all indications given by the staff members.
The start and finish areas, the checkpoints, and the refueling points will be marked visibly and appropriately.
Arriving at the finish line of each day of racing is done by stopping in the marked space.
After receiving confirmation of the finish check from the Organizer, the competitors must leave the finish area immediately, and then in a maximum of one hour, they must bring their motorcycle to the Cold Park.
10. CODE OF DISCIPLINE AND ARBITRATION
• time penalty;
• elimination for one day from the race;
• elimination from the race.
Penalties are established by the Competition Manager, at the proposition of the officials, after consulting the point of view of the involved competitor and eventual witnesses. The decision of the Competition Manager is final.
11. COLD PARK AND SERVICE PARK
The Organizer will arrange a designated and guarded area, where competitors will leave their competing motorcycles.
The Organizer will also arrange a service area, within the Cold Park, where all interventions on the motorcycles will be made.
Rules of the Cold Park:
- leaving the motorcycle in the Cold Park is mandatory;
- the competitors must submit their motorcycles to the Cold Park till 20:00h on every race day. Penalties will be imposed for not complying with this rule;
- the competitors may take their motorcycles from the Cold Park one hour before going to the start of a particular race day;
- only the competitor may take his motorcycle in or out of the Cold Park, and only by the means of a card/token given by the Organizer upon the registration process;
- during the event, the competitors are not allowed to enter the Cold Park without the card/token given by the organizer upon the registration process;
- smoking is strictly forbidden in the Cold Park;
- maintenance or motorcycle repairs are allowed only inside the service area;
- competitors are not allowed to move the motorcycle of another competitor;
- in case that access to the own motorcycle is blocked by the motorcycle(s) of another competitor(s) the presence of an official staff member or the owner(s) of the said motorcycle(s) will be asked for;
- each motorcycle must have an independent standing system;
- taking in or out of the motorcycle from the Cold Park will be made with the engine OFF;
- taking in or out of the motorcycle from the Cold Park in any other conditions than the rules described above will be done only by approval of the Cold Park Manager and with justified reasons.
- rules of the service park:
- any technical intervention on the motorcycle will be made on a waterproof tarpaulin with a minimum size of 200x100cm;
- in the service park, the organizer will provide a container for collecting fluids ( oil, brake fluid etc.). Discarding these fluids randomly or in other places than the designated ones is strictly forbidden;
- in the service park, no test riding of the motorcycles is allowed.
Failure to comply with the Cold Park and service area rules may lead to penalties or even exclusion of the competitor(s) from the competition.
12. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
Mount Zlatibor is a tourist resort located inside a protected environmental area. The race track passes through the protected area. For these reasons some specific rules are necessary:
- As a general rule, when not racing the motorcycles will be parked in the Cold Park – it is mandatory. After receiving the race numbers the motorcycles must be entered immediately in the cold park. It is allowed to remove the motorcycles from the cold park only one hour before the start of the race. Also, in one hour after finishing the race the motorcycles have to be returned to the cold park;
- Repairs on the motorcycle are made only in the service park and above protective 200x100cm waterproof tarpaulins;
- Fluids drained from the motorcycle will be disposed of in special containers provided by the Organizer for this purpose;
- Containers provided by the Organizer will be used for waste disposal in the areas of the Secretary Office, Cold Park, service park, start and finish and around these areas;
- During the race it is strictly forbidden to leave the marked race track;
- Dumping garbage or refuse of any kind in the environment and/or the race track is strictly forbidden;
- For urgent repairing work on the race track the competitors will take all the necessary measures in order to prevent fluids leaking into the soil;
- If during the race the motorcycle falls on a side, the competitor will immediately stop the fuel supply to prevent fuel leaks into the environment;
- Inside the touristic resorts: no revving the bike, no fast riding, no high noises, no wheelies, no dusting the public gravel roads, no rude behavior; these will not be tolerated under any circumstances! Respect the touristic resorts and its inhabitants/locals!
Any appeals will be filled at the Secretary Office of the competition, in writing using the English language, in maximum of 15 minutes from the displaying of the provisional standings (unofficial results).
A GPS device is not required, but it is very desirable. The year 2021 will be a transition year, and we WARN the competitors that they will ride a vast territory with no mobile phone signals and roads. Therefore, they should have a GPS due to their own safety. The organizer will not be responsible if the rider gets lost and didn’t have a GPS. In the case of poor visibility, the race director can make a decision to allow start only for riders with GPS devices. The route will be marked but not as detailed as in the previous years. The organizer does not take responsibility if someone removed the markers from the track. Even in these cases, competitors who did not have a GPS device and left the track will be penalized. Competitors bring their own GPS device and submit it to the organizer on the registration. The organizer loads the route and the device gives the competitor before the start of a race day. After the end of the day, the competitor is obliged to hand over the device to the organizer at the finish of that day.
- The organizer does not take responsibility for malfunction, breakage, or losing the device during the race;
- All tracklogs will be deleted from your device, so back it up before you come to the race;
- The competitor needs to have basic knowledge of using the device;
- Route recording must be activated on the unit. If the competitor after the race day does not have recorded track, he/she will be penalized;
- Each competitor needs to have spare batteries for own GPS on every competition day;
- If the GPS device has a built-in battery that can not be changed, the competitor is obliged to hand over the charger for own GPS device;
- It is recommended that the zoom on the GPS device is kept at 80m;
- The competitor is obliged to ensure a holder on a bike for his own GPS.
15. GPS TRACKER
The Organizer has provided a tracker device for all riders, and through those trackers, the organizer will be able to track your movement during the race. In case the rider losses or switch-off tracker, he will be disqualified. Please note, tracker is a device that you can carry in your backpack and it is not the same as a GPS device in which you can put the track of the race.
16. STANDINGS AND TIME PENALTIES
As a general rule, the XROSS HARD ENDURO RALLY competition is based on the rule that the shortest time wins.
On the first day of the race, competitors are riding Prologue – an enduro track of an estimated length of 100km. The riders start based on their registration – starting numbers. After the ride, the organizer creates a ranking list based on the times the riders had on each Day. In the PRO and EXPERT class, all riders who did not enter the first 16 will have a penalty of 7 minutes, which will be added to the time they achieved on Day 1 + Day 2 + Day 3.
Riders who assumed the top 16 positions in the PRO and EXPERT class will ride Super Enduro Prologue. Based on the times they achieve on the Super Enduro Test, they will be ranked on the starting positions 1 to 16. Each position comes with a penalty that will be added on the overall time they achieve on Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3.
The first three riders on the Super Enduro test will choose the starting position for Day 2 (they can choose one of the first three places). The rider with the best time will have the opportunity to choose first.
Place Time penalty
5 3min 30sec
7 4min 30sec
8 4min 45sec
10 5min 15sec
11 5min 30sec
12 5min 45sec
14 6min 15sec
15 6min 30sec
16 6min 45sec
Time is calculated according to the formula:
Penalty on the Prologue + time Day 1 + time Day 2 + time Day 3 + time penalties (if any) = the overall time
The competitor has successfully finished the day if they pass through all parts of the track, competitive and liaison.
If a rider does not pass all liaison sections but rides all the competitive parts of the track, will get a penalty. The organizer holds the right to DNF that day of riding for such a rider.
If a rider does not finish the race on one of the race days, they will get a time penalty for the unfinished part of the track.
The competitor did not finish race day if he did not check all CPs that day or did not come to finish in the estimated time for that day.
The competitor has not finished the day if he has checked all CPs on that day, but he rode significantly different from the given GPS route (decision of the director of the race).
In case of extreme weather conditions (strong winds, lightning storms, fog, snow, or heavy rain) the Organizer reserves the right to change the race schedule and/or shorten the track on safety grounds. In very extreme cases, race days can get rescheduled or even canceled.
TIME PENALTIES AND DISQUALIFICATIONS
The competitors who conclude at any start will have to start the last one in their class on that day
- Day 1 consists of an Enduro ride of approximately 100km and a Super Enduro Prologue. Only the first 16 riders from the PRO and EXPERT class will be qualified for the Super Enduro Prologue.
Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3:
Penalties will be in the following cases:
– A competitor in some part of the route deviates more than 30m from the given GPS route (minimum 30min penalties or more according to the decision of the director of the race)
– The competitor does not ride in a clearly marked area by which he has to pass or does not move by the specific part of the route, which is explained by the briefing or by the marshalls on the track. In these cases, there is no rule that the competitor may depart 50 meters from the given track.
– A competitor who left the track and did not return back on with same way (minimum 15min or more according to the decision of the director of the race).
– The competitor has not properly verified all CPs (the time of the competitors for that day is the worst time of the competitor who finished correctly that day + penalization for the CP that has not been certified or the time allocated by the director of the race based on the GPS track).
– The competitor has not reached the finish in the time limit for that day (the time of the competitors for that day is the worst time of the competitor who finished correctly that day + penalization for CP that has not been certified or the time allocated by the director of the race based on the GPS track).
A checkpoint is considered missing in the following situations:
- a competitor does not arrive at the checkpoint;
- a competitor arrives at the checkpoint from another direction than the normal direction of the race track or from the race track of another category;
- a competitor leaves the checkpoint in another direction than the race track or on the race track of another category;
- not stopping at checkpoints or stopping outside of the checkpoint established corridor;
- overtaking at the checkpoint or inside the checkpoint established corridor;
- a competitor staying inside the checkpoint established corridor after his passing was noted and confirmed for that particular checkpoint.
Missing a checkpoint is sanctioned by a time penalty of 60-240 minutes (will be announced at the morning briefing before the start). Additional time penalties may be imposed for riders missing certain track sections – these penalties will be communicated at the briefing.
Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 of racing will have a maximum time of 6 hours for completion. Competitors who are still on the race track after the maximum allowed time is up will advance to the next checkpoint where they will follow the instructions given by the Organizer.
Disqualification of a competitor can occur in the following situations:
- If they ride outside of the tracks marked by the organizer, with the goal of achieving better placement. This carries disqualification from the entire competition and banned from all other Xross competitions;
- If they ride an off-road bike on the mark tracks of the race at least two weeks before the competition, or earlier if the organizer decides so;
- Refueling with the engine ON;
- Smoking in the refueling area;
- Failure to stop at the checkpoint or any other point of the race track if an official staff member at that point requests it;
- Revving the bike, fast riding, high noises, wheelies, dusting the public gravel roads and generally any rude behavior inside the touristic resorts. These will not be tolerated under any circumstances! Respect the touristic resort and its inhabitants/locals;
A competitor who is disqualified for a day may start on the next day of the competition, as the last rider in his class.
17. PRIZE POOL
• Prizes for all classes: 1st to 3rd place will receive prizes consisting of motorcycle parts and accessories.
AMK Endurance Sports Club
Bajina Bašta – Serbia, 01. 07. 2021.